Provide more effective and efficient communications between customers and employees with the Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router. This new platform delivers unified communications solutions to small and medium-sized businesses and small branch offices, enabling anytime, anywhere secure access to information.
Through integration of voice gateway, call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, conferencing, transcoding, and security capabilities, the 1861 Integrated Services Router delivers a complete unified communications solution. Powered by the Cisco IOS Software, the Cisco 1861 supports a wide range of connectivity options through a modular High-Speed WAN Interface Card (HWIC) Slot. In addition, it supports advanced routing and security services.
- Integrated Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express or Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony for call processing
- Cisco Unity Express for voice messaging and automated attendant
- Integrated LAN switching with Power over Ethernet (PoE) expandable through Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Support for a range of HWICs
- Built-in hardware encryption enabled through optional security image
- Innovative security services, including Secure Sockets Layer, Network Admission Control, Group Encrypted Transport Virtual Private Networks, and Inline Intrusion Prevention System
PRODUCT : Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router, WLAN, 8-user SRST/CME, 4FXS, 4FXO, 8xPOE, SP Svcs, HWIC slot CONFIGURATION: Default of 8-user Cisco Unified CME or SRST configuration MEMORY : DRAM(256 MB Cisco IOS Software) ; 512 MB Voice messaging COMPACT FLASH MEMORY : Cisco IOS Software - 128 MB Voice messaging - 1 GB; Compact Flash ONBOARD ETHERNET PORTS: 1 x 10/100 Fast Ethernet ; 8 x 10-/100-Mbps LAN 1 x 10/100 Ethernet expansion port WAN SLOT: 1 x HWIC slot WLAN HARDWARE: 802.11b/g ; Automatic rate selection for 802.11b/g RP-TNC connectors for field-replaceable external antennas Antenna diversity Indoor range: 1 Mbps at 320 ft (97.54m) Wireless Ethernet Compatibility Alliance (WECA) interoperability Default antenna gain: 2.2 dBi FXS PORTS: 4 built-in FXS ports PSTN INTERFACES : 4 built-in FXO ports CONSOLE PORT : 1 Up to 115.2 kbps VOICEMAIL PORTS: 6 ports for voicemail and Automated Attendant PoE PORTS : Base unit includes 8 built-in 10/100 PoE ports DIMENSIONS: 66 x 266 x 280 mm (H x W x D) RACK HEIGHT: 1.5 rack unit (RU) * Includes default Cisco IOS Software image SP Services K9 * Single 3.5-mm audio port or wave file stored in flash memory