Provide more effective and efficient communications between customers and employees with the Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router. This new platform delivers unified communications solutions to small and medium-sized businesses and small branch offices, enabling anytime, anywhere secure access to information.
Through integration of voice gateway, call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, conferencing, transcoding, and security capabilities, the 1861 Integrated Services Router delivers a complete unified communications solution. Powered by the Cisco IOS Software, the Cisco 1861 supports a wide range of connectivity options through a modular High-Speed WAN Interface Card (HWIC) Slot. In addition, it supports advanced routing and security services.
- Integrated Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express or Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony for call processing
- Cisco Unity Express for voice messaging and automated attendant
- Integrated LAN switching with Power over Ethernet (PoE) expandable through Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Support for a range of HWICs
- Built-in hardware encryption enabled through optional security image
- Innovative security services, including Secure Sockets Layer, Network Admission Control, Group Encrypted Transport Virtual Private Networks, and Inline Intrusion Prevention System
The Cisco 1861 Integrated Services Router is a unified communications solution for SMBs and enterprise small branch offices that provides voice, data, voicemail, Automated-Attendant, video, and security capabilities while integrating with existing desktop applications such as calendar, e-mail, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. This easy-to-manage platform takes full advantage of business-class, proven unified communications technologies and supports flexible deployment models based on your needs: IP phones, the public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces and Internet connectivity.